Thank you for visiting Officine Creative.
This website available at www.officinecreative.store ( “The Site”) is published by Officine Creative, a Trade Mark of Calzaturificio Duca del Nord S.r.l. ( “Officine Creative”), Italian limited company registered in the Trade and Companies register of Montegranaro, Via Elpidiense sud 289 a-b-c 63812 Montegranaro ( FM).Italy. V.A.T.:IT 01119660445.
1.Site access and usage of Its content are subject to the following terms and conditions on property and copyrights ( “Terms”). The act of accessing and browsing this Site by the internet user implies full and unreserved acceptance of the following stipulation.
2. The information, photographic material, products and in general all the material contained in the Site (“Materials”) shall be deemed the sole property of Officine Creative and are solely for private, personal, and non commercial use.
In any case, each copy or partial copy, of each material must include information on the exclusive property of Officine Creative as any other information about the property contained in the Material itself.
3. Trademarks ”Officine Creative”, “Calzaturificio Duca del Nord”, logos ” Officine Creative” and “Calzaturificio Duca del Nord” and all other graphic and/or figurative trademarks contained and displayed in the Site in any manner and in respect of any use, whether registered or not, are and will remain the solely property of Officine Creative and it is expressly forbidden for any reason or purpose, the reproduction, distribution, publication, transmission, modification in whole or in part, and the sale even only for personal use and not for commercial or professional ones.
4. It is expressly forbidden to record, store, multiply copies, reproduce, further publish, exhibit, performance, transmit , distribute, transfer, translate, transpose, modify, or sale of the material even partially (whether they be images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials, and any creative expression available on this site) in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, computerized, by photocopying, printing, microfilm, magnetic recordings on any support, including CD-ROM, or otherwise) without previous written permission by Officine Creative. The Materials are the exclusive property, or otherwise in lawful possession and use of Officine Creative, which assumes no responsibility and makes no warranty, for any reason, for the use by User of any material to be understood, however illegitimate.
5. Officine Creative, to the limits mandatory law, does not represent or warrant that the information contained in this site is technically inaccurate or contains typographical errors.
6. Materials may be subject to changes or updates without notice. Officine Creative also reserves the sole right to make changes and/or improvements to image, products, text, software applications found on the Site Despite the precautions taken, without prior notice at any time. These applications and software programs may present malfunctions and may contain viruses or other harmful components. Officine Creative, to the limits mandatory law, is not responsible in this regard.
7. User is responsible for any losses, costs and damages, direct or indirect of any kind and entities that may result from the use of the Site.
8. This Site may contain links to other websites. Officine Creative is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through any such sites. It cannot be held responsible in any way, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages related to the use of this website or other linked websites.
9. All images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials, and any creative expression sent to the Site and/or Officine Creative, with the sole exception of the personal data (name, surname and addresse-mail) as indicated below, will be treated as non confidential and attributed irrevocably and freely, with their submission or mailing, to Officine Creative. By making a submission or mailing, User agrees that Officine Creative has the right (but not the obligation) to copy, record, store, multiply copies, transfer, translate, transpose, modify, sale, publish, distribute or use such submission o mailing for any purpose, without compensation to you or to any other person, unless expressly imposed by law.
10. User is and shall remain solely responsible for any submission to the Site of images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks, elements, materials and any creative expression.
11. For matters not governed by these terms and conditions, relates only to the Italian Law. Any non entity in these conditions shall not imply non entity or void of any other, which shall continue therefore to be fully effective.
12. In the event any dispute shall arise related to the Privacy & Legal Notice, or any Order, such dispute shall be submitted to arbitration in Italy.
Officine Creative Trade Mark owner Calzaturificio Duca del Nord S.r.l. the data controller ( "Company ") hereafter provides, with reference to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and Recommendation n° 2/2001 of the Working Party set up under Article 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, certain information relating to the processing of your personal data during your visit to the website.
Collection and processing of personal data
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this website acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website.
Data Provided Voluntarily
Certain pages of the website will ask you to provide personal information. In this case, you will be provided with information in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003 concerning the processing of personal data in relation to every intended purpose.
Provision of data
Except for the foregoing as regards navigation data, the provision of data for other purposes is optional. If such data is not provided, it may be impossible to pursue such additional purposes.
Purpose of the processing and sphere of communication
Officine Creative will process your personal data for the technical administration of the website and other purposes.
Your data will be processed by employees and collaborators of Officine Creative appointed as persons in charge of the processing and data processors.
Your personal information may be processed by trusted companies that perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature on our behalf. These companies are our direct partner companies having the role of data processors.
In particular, regarding the processing of data performed through the website, Officine Creative has appointed as data processor the company that performs the technical management and maintenance of the website.
Their list is constantly updated and available on request by contacting the address below or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide to share contents of this website with social networks your data will be viewed by other Facebook and/or Twitter users and will be transferred outside the European Union, in the United States of America.
Other information regarding the sphere of communication and dissemination of your personal data shall be provided to you in specific areas of the website.
Your personal data will be processed using IT tools for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such data was collected.
Specific security measures are applied to prevent the loss of data, illegal or improper utilization and unauthorized access.
You may at any time obtain cancellation, conversion into anonymous form, copy, update, adjustment or integration, block of data processed in infringement of the law as envisaged by Article 7 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, which is shown in full below.
You have the right at any time to oppose any and all processing of your personal data carried out for commercial information and marketing purposes in general and, for legitimate reasons, to oppose the processing of your data for other purposes.
In order to exercise your rights, you may contact the address below or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller and Processor is Calzaturificio Duca del Nord S.r.l.. with registered offices in 289/A-B Via Elpidense Sud, 63812 Montegranaro, FM, Italy. V.A.T.:IT 01119660445.
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Online Store Privacy
The Information Calzaturificio Duca del Nord collects
You may be asked to provide personally identifiable information at various times and places on this Store. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, you may not be able to access all of this Store or participate in all of its features. We receive and store any personally identifiable information you enter on the Store, that we receive whenever you shop with Calzaturificio Duca del Nord online, or that you provide to us in any other way, such as email, phone or text. By way of example, we may collect the following personally identifiable information: your name, address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, driver’s license number, birth date, and email address. If you use a credit card, we will also include your account number. From time to time in connection with surveys, sweepstakes or promotions, we may ask for additional information such as designer or product preferences, interests, and your age.
How Calzaturificio Duca del Nord Uses the Information it collects
Personal data collected is used for the following purposes:
a) to fulfill your requests for services
b) to complete your purchase orders
c) to provide, maintain and improve our customer service
d) to fulfill any legal obligations such as those relating to accounting, tax, or otherwise required by the court
e) to offer products, newsletters, catalogues and brochures, or invitations to events that might be of interest to you on behalf of Officine Creative
f) to keep you apprised of the status of your orders
g) to identify your product and service preferences, in order to notify you of new or additional products, services or promotions that might be of interest to you on behalf of Officine Creative
Others with Whom Calzaturificio Duca del Nord Shares Your Information
Your Information Processing of your personal data is carried out by internal staff of Officine Creative and may be shared among all Officine Creative entities. At times, collected data may be provided to a third party that assists us with the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to (i) manage databases of customer information, (ii) assist in distributing emails, (iii) assist with data collection (iv) provide storage and analysis, (v) provide fraud prevention, and (vi) other third party service providers that maximize our business. These third parties are required to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information provided only to perform their obligations under agreements with us.
Officine Creative specifically reserves the right to transfer or share a copy of personally identifiable information collected from its Store to the buyer of that portion of its business relating to that information. We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Store, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of this Store or the public.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you or received from a partner. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. Please note, however, that while we implement many security measures on this Store, 100% security cannot be guaranteed.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to Officine Creative. Our Site is a general audience site. We do not collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is targeted to attract anyone under 13 years of age. We also do not send email correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 13 without their parent’s consent. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the internet.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83 – 1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information Officine Creative shares with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Officine Creative, Calzaturificio Duca del Nord S.r.l.. 289/A-B Via Elpidense Sud, 63812 Montegranaro, FM, Italy. Attention: Marketing or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow thirty (30) days for a response.
What are cookies?
The cookies stored on the computer cannot be used to retrieve other data from the hard disk; or to transmit computer viruses; or to identify and use the e-mail address of the owner. Each cookie is unique for the browser and device used to have access to the Officine Creative’s website.
The cookies used by Officine Creative and their purpose
These cookies are necessary to navigate the Officine Creative’s site; they enable functions such as authentication; validation; management of a navigation session; and fraud prevention. They are cookies that:
Allow to verify that access to the Reserved Area occurred correctly;
Allow to easily navigate through the site pages.
Your prior consent is not necessary for the use of these cookies.
These cookies provide additional functions and allow us to keep track of the visitor’s choices, such as the language selection. They are cookies that:
Allow to remember the preferences and credentials used.
Your prior consent is not necessary for the use of these cookies.
These cookies of third parties allow to collect information on the use of the Site by users. They are cookies that:
Allow to detect the number of the site visitors; the pages visited; the time spent visiting the site etc.).
Your prior consent is not necessary for the use of these cookies.
Social and profiling cookies
These cookies of third parties enable users to interact with social networks (Facebook, Twitter). They are cookies that:
Allow to share contents of the site through the social networks.
Your prior consent is necessary for the use of these cookies.
These cookies, either of the company or of third parties, are accurately selected and checked, and are used to guarantee that the marketing messages received through our website, or other websites used by the Company to transmit its advertising messages, are in line with the visitor’s preferences. Our advertising policy is conceived to offer pertinent messages, based on previous visits to our site, on the pages visited most frequently, and on other data concerning the visitor.
They are cookies that:
If used together with other information about you, such as for example how our products and/or services are used, allow to recognize when access is made to the reserved area, and to send personalized marketing messages in line with the visitor’s preferences.
Your prior consent is necessary for the use of these cookies.
THE CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAINS ACT OF 2010
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (SB 657) ( Act ) went into effecton January 1 , 2012. Officine Creative as a Trade Mark of the Company Calzaturificio Duca del Nord S.r.l. (Officine Creative or The Company ) supports the goals of the Act to eradicate slavery and human trafficking in its supply chain and to provide consumers with information regarding Officine Creative's efforts in this regard. Officine Creative has maintained a long-standing commitment to ensure human rights for all workers in its supply chain. The Company explicitly renounces and opposes the exploitation of minors and the exploitation of employees in general. Officine Creative has implemented the following efforts recognized in the Act to combat slavery and human trafficking in its supply chain: Officine Creative is committed to upholding human rights throughout the Company, including in its supply chain. The Company will continue to update its corporate policies to reflect its progress in preventing and addressing potential labor and human rights violations in its supply chain, particularly in the areas of slavery and human trafficking.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.contact us